March 21, 2023
The 2023 AFA Warfare Symposium held March 6-8 in Aurora, Colo., introduced collectively dozens of the main voices shaping the Air Pressure and Area Pressure of immediately and the long run.
You may entry all the program through on-demand video and full transcripts beginning now, with each keynote session and panel dialogue. All classes are listed right here. Periods not but obtainable will likely be added within the coming days.
- Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Workers Ramón “CZ” Colón-López; Chief Grasp Sergeant of the Air Pressure JoAnne S. Bass; and Chief Grasp Sergeant of the Area Pressure Roger Towberman, “The Enlisted Crucial”
- Gen. Kenneth S. Wilsbach, Commander, Pacific Air Forces; Gen. James B. Hecker, U.S. Air Forces in Europe Commander; and Lt. Gen. Nina M. Armagno, Director of Workers, USSF, “Airmen & Guardians in Demand: Assembly the Want”
- Lt. Gen. John P. Healy, Chief of Air Pressure Reserve; Lt. Gen. Michael A. Loh, Director of the Air Nationwide Guard; Brig. Gen. Neil Richardson, Deputy Director of Operations, Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration, Headquarters Air Mobility Command; and Maj. Gen. Clark J. Quinn, Deputy Commander Air Forces Central Command, “Constructing Excessive-Finish Readiness: Deploying Beneath the Air Pressure Era Mannequin”
- Gen. B. Likelihood Saltzman, Chief of Area Operations; Gen. David W. Allvin, Vice Chief of Workers of the Air Pressure; Chief Grasp Sergeant of the Air Pressure Joanne S. Bass; and Chief Grasp Sergeant of the Area Pressure Roger A. Towberman, “Warfighting from the Homefront: Senior Leaders Perspective”
- Lt. Gen. Alexus G. Grynkewich, commander of Air Forces Central Command; Lt. Gen. Scott L. Pleus, deputy commander of U.S. Forces Korea; Maj. Gen. Derek France, commander of the Third Air Pressure; and Brig. Gen. Anthony J. Mastalir, commander of United States Area Forces Indo-Pacific, “Defending Ahead Bases”on the challenges of defending ahead bases, one of many key operational imperatives for the Air Pressure.
- Gen. Mike Minihan, commander of Air Mobility Command, and Gen. Duke Richardson, commander of Air Pressure Materiel Command, “Logistics on the Assault: The Construct Up and the Supply”
- Gen. David W. Allvin, Vice Chief of Workers of the Air Pressure; Gen. David D. Thompson, Vice Chief of Area Operations, “Joint Warfighting Necessities: The Forces Wanted to Battle and Win”
- Andrew P. Hunter, the Assistant Secretary of the Air Pressure for Acquisition Expertise and Logistics, and Maj. Gen. Steve Whitney, the Navy Deputy of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Pressure for Area Acquisition and Integration “Answering the Warfighters’ Wants”
- Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF (Ret.), former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Workers; Gen. Glen D. VanHerck, commander of U.S. Northern Command; and Lt. Gen. John Shaw, deputy commander of U.S. Area Command, “Evolving Threats: Defending the Homeland”
- Col. Charles B. DeBellevue, USAF (Ret.), the best scoring ACE of Vietnam Battle and final American ACE; Col. Lee Ellis, USAF (Ret.), Vietnam Battle POW (1967-1973); and Lt. Col. Gene Smith, USAF (Ret.), Vietnam Battle POW (1967-1973), “Classes from Vietnam: 50 Years Later”